COVID-19 Policy for our Team
Evansville Sheet Metal Works, the power behind Cut2SizeMetals.com, has implemented the following COVID-19 policy as of May 11, 2020.
Employee Health Screening Process
We are implementing the following health screening process for all team members:
- All team members are asked to do a self-assessment each day to check if they have any COVID-19 type symptoms (fever, cough, or shortness of breath).
- Team Members who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever (100.4 F or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 72 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
- Team Members who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 must notify their supervisor.
- If a Team Member is confirmed to have COVID-19 they are required to notify ESMW.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
We will continue the enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols instituted in March, including:
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.
- Wipe down commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks) regularly
Personal Hygiene Measures for Employees and Customers
We ask all team members, visitors, and customers to practice the following personal hygiene measures:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing (or an elbow or shoulder is no tissue is available).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
Social Distancing Measures
We will continue to comply with social distancing measures from other individuals, including:
- Maintaining a distance of at least six feet where possible
- Wearing face coverings or other barriers as necessary